Monday, August 29, 2005

Samurai Tale


I just began writing a one-shot book that I hope to shop to one of the alternative comic companies soon after "Blood River" hits the stores in early December (it was pushed back a month by Image Comics).

I have been addicted to samurai movies this past year, especially the "Zatoichi" series that ran for many years in Japan in the theaters as well as tv.

Based on my viewing habits I have come up with a story involving a samurai (well, actually a ronin) whom is mixed up with the demonic world. I hope to have it run either 48 or 52 pages in black & white. I will keep you all posted on my progress. To start things off, here is an image from my new sketchbook that is dedicated to the page layouts and design of the book.

Brian

1 comment:

John T. Quinn 3rd said...

update you homo! i'm sick of looking at this guy.