Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm Famous and Stuff

a podcast interview with me at the Wizard Philly show a few weeks back. I was very tired and punchy at this point. I know Boss Hogg so don't think i'm a total dick with everyone that sticks a camera in my face. this video is also responsible for me starting a strict diet. I'm down 10 lbs from this vid. that is most of the weight from my fat neck I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4RGT3FASE&search=brian%20quinn

the fine folks at Variant Edition have also interviewed me. Check out episode 7 from their archives http://www.variantedition.com/ also, in episode 17 they really go out of their way to inflate my ego; lots of nice things said about my book "Bood River" as well as some original art they purchased from me. I am pretty sure a future episode features yet another interview with me as well as a time lapse thingy of me doing a drawing.

1 comment:

Ronan Jimson said...

good evening Brian, I like your blog and I want to exchange your blog link with my link,
my blog is Arts Collections .
pls feedback to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Google Link About Arts